Counselling in Lethbridge, Alberta
You remember a time when conflict, disconnection and feeling stuck in the same old patterns weren’t the usual…but those days feel like a distant memory. Don’t you wish you had the tools to change that?
You’ve come to the right place.
My office at Family Centre
I’m Cindy Rendall and I help adults just like you: ones that have it within them to create healthy and meaningful relationships, but need some support to get there.
I help my clients find connection, compassion and insight by equipping them with the tools they need to better understand themselves and their relationships.
Many of today’s solutions for relationship struggles are not based on a holistic, trauma-informed approach to what makes relationships work, leading many to feel like they’re not making real progress. I know that your circumstances are unique, so we take the time to explore how your past experiences inform your relationships today.
First, we will look at the patterns and dynamics that are causing the struggles in your relationship with others or within yourself. Then, we work on strategies that create more connection, compassion and communication that will be most effective for you. Through our work together, you’ll be equipped with insight, skills and the confidence you need to thrive in your relationships.
I am dedicated to helping people transform their relationships with others and with themselves.
My training in clinical social work, means I have the expertise you need and deserve when healing your relationships. But at the end of the day, you want to know you’re working with someone who “gets” what it means to struggle with relationships, within yourself and with others.
I get it because I have had my own relationship struggles and I have worked for the past 20+ years helping adults, couples and families create more healing & satisfying relationships with others and with themselves. I know that sometimes it feels easier to just shut down. So when we work together, you won’t just get a trained therapist. You’ll get someone who understands what you’re going through.
Contact me to get started!
Experience & Education
- Masters of Social Work (Clinical Practice) 2010 University of Calgary
- Bachelors of Social Work 2001 University of Regina
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) 1993 University of Saskatchewan
- Alberta College of Social Workers (#7336) Member in good standing since 2004
- Relational Life Therapy Level One with Terry Real
- Internal Family Systems Online Circle Foundations
- Collective Trauma with Thomas Hubl
- Betrayal Trauma, Therapy Wisdom
More details about me and other commonly asked questions about counselling can be found in FAQs.
- Understanding your own and others attachment styles and needs 89% 89%
- Learning to increase your own emotional regulation skills and using those skills to improve your relationships 95% 95%
- Helping you to be your best self 85% 85%